I have a tumblr blog and an Etsy shop.

Find me on twitter @Sophieamyart

Monday 28 May 2012

Yet Another Jewel Coloured Horse

I have completed two new paintings; one is much more successful than the other. The blue one which I am posting at the bottom of this post and a sunny yellow/orange one.

Im thinking of posting a kind of goal driven to do list. Hopefully if anyone comes across my blog and reads it they'll have advice for me. Hopefully from people who have been there and done it, or who are going through a similar process.

I'm going to tick off the smaller goals as I post.

I also need to start my dissertation planning. I think I know what to write about, but I'll keep this blog updated about the research.

So yes. In the meantime heres my cob painting.


See more examples of my work on my facebook or my flickr account



No comments:

Post a Comment