I have a tumblr blog and an Etsy shop.

Find me on twitter @Sophieamyart

Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year Offer

Hello everyone, hope your have a fabulous new year with your friends and family.

This offer only stands for january 2014 only, although if people like trying-before-buying I very likely to repeat this experience. So let me know.

First a few guidelines.

-You have the whole of january to post your photos.

-It can be any animal that your own.

-Only one animal per canvas.

-You can put up as many photos as you like.

-You can choose the style you prefer : either "multiple-miniature" or "large-singular" and can request a colour or you can leave it as a surprise.

-I will photograph any resulting paintings as soon as possible after they are finished.

-I will not alert you if your beloved pet as been chosen, you need to keep checking back on my Facebook page.

-If you like idea but are not able to photograph your pet for any reason let me know so I can alert your personally if I repeat this offer later on in the year.

I think that's about it, if you have any further questions just ask.



Price and Canvas size reminders



Large Singular Portraits - £200






















Medium Singular Portraits - £150


















Small Singular Portraits - £100

















10cm Miniature Portrait - £20


15cm Miniature Portrait - £25


20cm Miniature Portrait - £30


You can request real colour on these smaller portraits - but there will be an extra 50% charge on their original prices.



Hope that explained the offer very throughly, any questions or objections please don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment